A Complaint Is a Gift
by Janelle Barlow
Third Edition, 2023
Regular price $24.95
20% price reduction $22.95
A Complaint Is a Gift Workbook
by Janelle Barlow and Victoria Holtz, 2023
Regular price $22.95
20% price reduction $20.95
Payment by PayPal. An invoice will be sent to you via PayPal.
1 Book. $5.00 USPS
2 – 4 books $10.00. USPS
5 – 10 books. $16.00. USPS
Larger discounts on books for bulk orders.
Shipping at cost.
All books sent by Media Mail.
Expect somewhere between three to five days for arrival to you from day of your returning your payment by Pay Pal.
We ship 3 - 4 days a week.
Please call for shipping costs for larger orders.
1 505 639 4330 — land line
1 702 481 0375 — Janelle's mobile
Please check if you would like your books signed by author. If you have multiple names to be signed, please contact Janelle Barlow by email.
NOTE: We cannot send books outside the U.S. by postal mail. Unfortunately shipping is not inexpensive.
Here are your options.
1. Purchase directly from Amazon. Amazon sells in many other countries and for every country is priced differently. But they will send to most countries.
2. Another option is to wait until Wiley & Sons has the book in your country. Their final bookstore price may be somewhat less than Amazon’s when adding shipping cost, but we are not certain about that.
3. We have checked with UPS World Wide expedited, and its air shipping rate is basically twice as much as Amazon’s U.S. price, so about the same if Amazon will send to your country.
4. We have had people in other countries who have asked us for shipping large amounts of books to them. When this happens, we have found that the less expensive shipping rate is by sea, leaving Los Angeles and going where you want the books to be delivered. Large volumes of books (let’s say 200 or more books) sent by sea is considerably less than UPS air. It just takes at least two weeks for delivery — sometimes longer.
5. There is one final option. If you are visiting the U.S. please let us know so we can send the books to your hotel or to an address of someone you know in the cities you are visiting. Then all you pay is USPS (United States Postal Service) mail, which is the least expensive way to send books. If you know someone who has Amazon prime, Amazon will send any number of books at no charge to a U.S. address.
A Complaint Is A Gift
Contact me to order your books
A Complaint Is A Gift Workbook
For information about the on-line Complaint Is a Gift for Customer Service Representatives, please contact Janelle Barlow at 702 481 0375 or 505 639 4330. She will gladly answer any of your questions.
For information about the Train the Trainer programs (both on line and live) for independent trainers or in-house trainers, please contact Janelle Barlow at 702 481 0375 or 505 639 4330. She will gladly answer any of your questions.
© 2023 Copyright. A Complaint Is a Gift™. Website Design and Development by moveminds, LLC.